Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thinking

Thinking by richila9098
Thinking a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

You may not realize it, but i spend a lot of time thinking about my blog. Some days there is so much happening that I can't figure out where to start. Other days, I have plenty to say, but I am not sure if even Gi would find it of interest.

Today I am thinking. Shall write of the past or the future? Shall I write of my dreams or disappointments?

I am looking forward to Spring Break next week. Dar'mate is going to put together an actual room to hold my bedroom furniture. We have been collecting rugs and fabric for curtains and extra pillows. The flooring is ready to be laid as soon as the walls are up. We will take scraps from my bedding to the store to find just the right paper for the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment