Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Hat

031 by richila9098
031, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Today Dar'mate took me to a doll meet. It was with DFW Resin Dreams and we had a knit and crochet class for doll clothing in a local library. The members showed off their crochet and knitting work for dolls and gave away yarn, crochet hooks and patterns to library patrons. One member even taught a mini crochet class.

Overnight, the weather had changed from bright, sunny and warm to cool and rainy. Dar'mate had already made the shrug for me, and I was very happy to wear it with my leggings. Today she learned to crochet a hat. I really like it and it kept my hair dry even though it was drizzling when we headed home.

It was a lot of fun chatting with the other dolls while our people worked on beautiful things for us. We all agreed that we were very lucky dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment