Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dar'mate got a new camera

100_0016 by richila9098
100_0016 a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

So, of course, I am the subject of most of her pictures. I can't say I mind and at least she didn't shine a flash in my face while writing. Cordette stayed home with Gi yesterday and this morning he asked me to leave her toy where he could find it. Hmm, I guess he will take a kitty play break from his work today.

It seems strange to be wearing the same outfit more than one day in a row, but this dress is so comfortable and cool. Only my wools and velvet suits are unpacked and it is just too hot for them. I think I will unpack my cotton lawn dresses and put away the suits, except for my red suit. It is silk and will always be my favorite suit because of the happy event it brings to mind.
That reminds me, I need to start wearing my pearls. The problem is that they are so very precious to me that i don't want to risk losing them. I was so excited that I didn't realize that there was a matching bracelet in the box. Hmm, maybe I can convince Dar'mate to make me an evening gown to show off my jewelry properly.
But first, I need more Spring dresses. Dar'mate has set aside an entire box of cotton lawns just to make me dresses.The colors are so pretty, if I can just decide what satyle dress that I really want.
Decisions, decisions-I need to look at some more patterns before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment