Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Dreams


New Bedding
Originally uploaded by richila9098
Yesterday evening, Dar'mate and I worked on linens for my bed. It is the next room she is planning to build. I think we will take the comforter with us to pick the wall paper. We ordered a brown chaise lounge last week. I want it to be soft, but not so girly that Girard is uncomfortable in it. Afterall, it will be his room too. (blush)

I think the extra pillows and curtains will be in the green and brown floral. We haven't chosen the floor, but I am leaning toward a soft gold stone floor. I don't want it too dark, but we will have to see if it works with the bedding. I am happy we got that settled so I can make my plans.

My vanity chair will get a floral pillow and I am thinking that a green rug beside the bed would help tie everything together.

There are so many choices to make when creating a room for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment