Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Traumatized


Getting it together 1
Originally uploaded by richila9098
I had no idea when Dar'mate spoke of making me a trunk full of Little Women clothing it would lead to such photographic humiliation. Not only did she make me sit around in my under-garments, she photographed them and has posted picutres all over the web. I am so embarrassed.
The only good thing that has come of this ordeal is that I now have the correct undergarments to wear beneath my 1860's fashions. Although I must say that wearing all these clothes makes it impossible to sit in a chair with arms. I have been sitting on my piano banch or an ottoman when wearing the complete outfit.
Today Dar'mate is working on a blouse for me. She decided that I need more than one blouse if i am to have numerous suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment