Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Eve 1


New Years Eve 1
Originally uploaded by richila9098
Here is the beginning of my New Years Eve. I woke up just after 6:00 pm. I had been up until the wee hours making sure that everything was ready for the party. I also spent time with my little sister Amina. She tried on every dress she owns before choosing a dress to attend the party. I understand that this was her first party since Dima arrived, but she was making me crazy. Especially when she wanted to throw out everything that she thought he might think looked too young.
I must admit, I was more than a little disturbed when Thorley and Dima removed my piano from the livingroom to make room for their pool table.
I think Amina looked adorable sitting on the floor with her Dimas. The only problem was that I was lonely, even in the midst of family and friends, because Girarard wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment