Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 17 was a traumatic day


HPIM3654
Originally uploaded by richila9098
Asha, my identical twin took off to Utah to live with her Jake. I knew this day was coming. She first dreamed of him when she was ten, but I didn't really want to deal with it. Asha has always been there for me and I never really thought about the fact that someday it would change.
While I was busy seeing her off, Girard left for parts unknown and left a note saying he would be in contact by New Year's Eve. I got an email from him yesterday to expect my home Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on what flight he can get. I still don't know why he left or what was so important that he missed Christmas and New Year's Eve. He said all would be made clear when I saw him.
Knowing that Asha is with Jake made it all the harder being away from Girard during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment