Sunday, September 23, 2012

Relaxing in the Park

Relaxing in the Park by richila9098
Relaxing in the Park, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Well, I made it to the park. Mama did all of my pictures for the parade. I got to wear lots of different clothes and ride in 4 different vehicles. Then, I had lunch and practiced my archerh. I am so glad I can wear my old boots again. They have more cushion for outside walking. I will put up more pictures when get home. It is so nice put I think I will take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Neat boots! We've got a few pairs of those here too, though I don't think I've managed to secure a pair for myself yet (think I'd better fix that). Does look very relaxing! Glad you had a great day and I hope you had a refreshing nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cordie looks so Awesome in her new bod, fab feet and all the latest technology too!

    ReplyDelete