Sunday, September 9, 2012

Myri's Place

Myri's Place by richila9098
Myri's Place, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Myri here! I got a room of my own! Mama got me a new travel box. It is green and has a picture of Tinkerbell on the outside and says Believe. I love it because it is a perfect little room for a fairy and since I am a fairy it is perfect for me. Even better, I have a comfy armchair, a rug, a book, a table to hold my food, wallpaper and even a nice painting. I like all the nice details so much. It will be so nice traveling in it and will give me a perfect space to report from each day. Finally, a place that is all my own.
I am really glad that I will continue to travel with Mama. i have enjoyed going to her school and getting to know her students. They are really nice and make time to speak to me every day. Some of the girls even compliment my clothing and shoes. I can't wait to show them my new shoes this week. Mama ordered me some more shoes when she ordered my new travel box last week. Now I have shoes to go with all of my dresses. I am a very pampered little fairy. Well, I want to read my book to Kitty, my dolly.
Bye bye for now,
Myri

No comments:

Post a Comment