Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was tagged!

Shriara by richila9098
Shriara, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Kiki on Kiki's corner tagged me. http://all4dolls.blogspot.com/
I am to tell 7 things about some one I know well and tag 7 more.
Since Kiki talked about her Tia, I will tell you about Dar'mate.

1. Dar'mate was named by Mstya. He said we were all too old to call her Mama. According to Mstya, it means dear little mother.
2. Before resin bjds, she collected Hittys.
3. Dar'mate was very active in the SCA for about 20 years; she met her husband there and is a Duchess in the kingdom of Ansteorra.
4. She has played all of the Pokemon games and is the proud owner of a DSiXL.
5.Dar'mate loves dolls,especially me, tiny sewing and photography. She never leaves home without a doll, her camera and a tiny sewing kit.
6. She has taught school for over 20 years-and loves it!
7.Dar'mate's locks were once waist length, but she cute them because they were too heavy and gave her headaches. These days she keeps them around shoulder length.

No comments:

Post a Comment