Monday, April 18, 2011

Egg hunting and Easter

Egg hunting by richila9098
Egg hunting, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Yesterday, Dar'mate and I went to a park with doll friends for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was a week early, but next week we will be busy with activities at church.

This is Holy Week and we have choir practice on Wednesday; Maundy Thursday Service on Thursday-the choir is singing; Friday is Stations of the Cross from 12 to 3 and Good Friday Service in the evening.

On Easter Sunday, we go to Sunrise Service, have Easter Breakfast at church and then I will help Dar'mate prepare flowers for the Flowering of the Cross. We have a special cross that we cover with flowers for Easter to represent the Resurrection of Our Lord. It is very beautiful and my favorite part of the Easter celebration. After that, we stay until the choir sings because we are all choir members.members.

I became an honorary member of the choir last year at the choir retreat. I am not very loud, but I really enjoy singing. It is another thing that Dar'mate and i enjoy doing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment