Wednesday, December 23, 2020

February 2020

I had planned to do a mass upload of Richi's pictures for February,  but I can't do them all from my phone.  
So, I will save and continue in a bit.





I was wondering why I had so few pictures for February and then remembered that I had an upper respiratory infection-part of the usual joys of my allergies. I had already decided to cancel an annual week-long camping trip because I was just feeling better at the end of the month and didn't want to relapse. Little did I know that no one would be camping with a few thousand of their friends this year.

Apparently, the Blogger app has been updated since the last time that I tried to use it or Goggle owns more of my soul so that it works better for me. I will have to do the mass uploads from a computer, but little daily posts can come from my phone. I may even let Rich talk in the new year.😊

No comments:

Post a Comment