Tuesday, December 22, 2020

A Year in Review: Starting with Richi's Birthday January 9, 2020












I last posted in 2019, then Blogger did an update and I couldn't post from my phone any longer. I kept taking pictures, but I quit blogging altogether. I want to blog in 2021, but I already have 189 pictures from 2020. So, I decided to start with Richi's Birthday and work my way forward.

Richi had treats with Riley, a tea party with Rose and a bigger party with lots of other friends. Her favorite present was her new book.

I learned about Goggle photos today and downloaded my pictures so far from Flickr. I will try both sites until June and then make a decision. I really like my groups on Flickr, but ...

One of the problems is that a lot of the pictures were for prompts, but the titles didn't transfer with the pictures. I think that I will upload the rest of January and then just upload a month a day until the end of the year. This will only work because some months didn't have any pictures.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment