Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Scary Places

The world is a very scary place when you are only two inches tall.  Like many small dolls, I suffer from FOGL (fear of getting lost). Being so very small,  I weigh very little.  I am at risk of being stolen by cats and a granddaughter at home. That is why Mama always keeps me in sight. Away from home,  I could be dropped and disappear without a trace. Luckily,  Mama has a comfy carry box for me and Pi, my okapi.  In her classroom,  I have my own office with desk, chair, chaise, bookshelf and plant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of the plight of such tiny beings! Yes... I imagine the fear of getting lost must be great!!! 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor wee thing, what a terrible time she must have...like being in the Land of the Giants! :)

    ReplyDelete