Thursday, May 5, 2011

My First Doll Show




Dar'mate, Miss Jo and I went to a Doll Show last Saturday. I took my trusty laptop with me to make notes. First we dropped off Miss Jo's sewing machine to be repaired.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't have to pay to get in, but Dar'mate did have to get a receipt for me so I would be able to get out again. I held on to it tightly because I definitely did not want to be left behind.

At the show we picked up patterns for me and a trunk for Nefertari. Miss Jo bought a Hitty of her very own.

After shopping at the Doll Show, we went to downtown Grapevine to have lunch. We enjoyed seeing the train and the motorcycle on our way to lunch at Tolbert's.

Afterwards, we walked around and looked in shops. It was a beautiful afternoon and we enjoyed the outdoor seating that was provided. I love tea sets and if that tea cup hadn't been big enough for me to sit in, I would have asked for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment