Sunday, January 3, 2021

Happy New Year!

I've started with a new picture format.  The name of the Flickr group is in the caption.  The placement may change,  but I plan  to use the Comic-Scriptit app a lot this year.  I also set up Richi's new folder for Flickr. 
This is a different style of dress for Richi. It only has 2 problems:
1. A 1/8-1/4 inch difference between the sleeves is very noticeable on a 2 inch tall doll. 
2. Putting a puff sleeve dress on a 2 inch tall doll is ridiculously difficult. 
I can fix problem 1, but not problem 2. I forgot why I never tried to correct the pattern,  until I dressed her this morning. 
The background for this picture is an antique clock that has been broken since 2003. The clock repair shop that I trusted with my clock had closed and I haven't ever found another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment