Friday, December 14, 2012

A Visit to White Rhino

A Visit to White Rhino by richila9098
A Visit to White Rhino, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Mama and Papa go on a coffee date once per week. Their favorite coffee shop is The White Rhino. Mama only lets me have cocoa now. I was very hyper(as Miss Jo predicted) after my large mug of coffee. They make very good cocoa here. Everyone brings their laptop because there is free wi-fi. I am happy that Mama carries my chair and room wherever we go-the chairs they have are way too big for me. It is nice to just sita and relax in such a pleasant atomosphere.
As you can see,I am still rocking my pick boots. I wish Mama would make me a pink dress. Maybe if I hunt through the yarn box for pink yarn she will make me a pink dress. I can try.
Uh oh- I need to go after one of Mama's students with my light saber. He is giving her a headache.
I will be back later,
Myri.

No comments:

Post a Comment