Friday, August 3, 2012

Cordie's Rainbow

Cordie's Rainbow by richila9098
Cordie's Rainbow, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

Mama finished my rainbow. Tomorrow we will both be wearing violet to BJDC in Austin. I am really excited because I will get to see lots of online friends in person. Myri is upset because everyone is wearing purple except for her. I tried to explain that Aygul only has one dress and it happens to be purple-but she is still upset. I don't know if she can finish in time, but I am going to ask Mama to make Myri a purple dress for tomorrow. Myri has already changed to purple shoes, oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Cordie! I have total rainbow envy! And I hope your Mama can fix up a purple dress for Myri. If anyone can, I think it's her! She's an amazing crocheter! Have fun at the BJDC in Austin! Take lots of pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete