Monday, July 11, 2011

Working on My Blog

100_0768 by richila9098
100_0768, a photo by richila9098 on Flickr.

While Mama is sewing today, I decided to work on the blog. Shriara found out I was writing on her blog and gave me permission to be the official traveling doll and reporter. It will keep the same name until we figure out the perfect name for it.

Mama made a special place on Flickr to put my stories and I wanted to share it with you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richila/sets/72157627154416722/

Soon, there will be more friends for me to play with and write about. Once there are more of us we are going to have a "talk" with Regan. I don't mind sharing, but right now she has claimed the Cafe as her home. Luckily, I was able to get my laptop from her because she said the screen was too small for her taste. Maybe, she just needs something to cuddle so she can be nicer. I will think about it. Right now, I am just happy to hang out wherever Mama is.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me. Seems you're having so much fun with all these new gadgets so using the blog will be easy peasy. More friends sounds excellent, too. We dollies need to have more friends. *ggg*

    ReplyDelete